At SAGE, we are committed to assisting all individuals to become active, participating, contributing members of the community. We have many programs to help make Southern Arizona stronger & more inclusive.
We offer supported employment opportunities & internships at several Southern Arizona locations. Employees work along side job coaches to gain vocational skills.
- Campo Urbano: Employees learn green job skills and animal husbandry. (www.campourbano.org)
- Sage Ceramics: Employees gain skills beneficial to working in retail. (www.sageceramicgifts.com)
- Cup & Cone: Employees receive hand-on training in service industry.
- Main Street Internet Café: Employees gain transferable employment skills. (www.sagemainstreetcafe.com)
- Project SEARCH Arizona: Internships to provide invaluable work experience in a variety of health care settings. (www.projectsearch.sonoranucedd.fcm.arizona.edu)
- Attendant Care- We provide services to help meet essential personal and physical care needs, as well as basic home management requirements.
- Alternative Day Supports- We emphasize the development opportunities for community inclusion, increasing independent living skills and developing natural supports and friendships.
- Community Day Programs- Our community & on-site activities offer a strong emphasis on teaching independent living skills, implementing therapy recommendations, and computer training, arts therapy, & music expression.
- Respite- We provide respite services for families that may include providing non-medical health care.
We provide supports assisting individuals to live independently in their own homes. Our services address the desires, goals, strengths, abilities, needs, health, safety, and life span issues of each individual.
- Campo del Oeste – Our outdoor experiential learning summer camp for youth.
- Individual & Group Therapy – We offer equine-assisted, play, & expressive arts therapy.
- Youth Groups – We facilitate holistic groups that encourage youth to make healthy decisions.